The Pre-term Academic and Career Essentials Program at Illinois Tech’s Stuart School of Business (Stuart Pre-term) provides an interactive, purposeful and relevant preparatory experience for all new Stuart School students.
During the Stuart Pre-Term, new students will:
actively practice the competencies necessary for academic and professional success;
address acclimation needs and administrative requirements, and
begin preparations for their careers after graduation.
Spring 2019 | Pre-Arrival Check-list
All new students are required to complete the following activities before they arrive at Illinois Tech Stuart School on January 8, 2019.
- Complete the Academic Advising Online Orientation (See email from email@example.com for online orientation link and log-in information)
- Register for classes by following the instructions provided in the online orientation
Spring 2019 | Post-Arrival Check-list
All new students are required to complete the following steps after they arrive at Illinois Tech Stuart School on January 8, 2019.
Go to the Stuart Welcome and Arrival Center at the Graduate (Downtown) Campus to:
- Receive detailed Stuart Pre-term Program Schedule
- Register for PCA Assessments (if needed)
- Speak with Stuart staff or current students and get your questions answered
- Pick-up your new student welcome gift.
Visit the Illinois Tech Mies (Main) Campus to:
- Get your HawkCard - Illinois Tech Student ID Card
- Check-In with the International Center (international students only)
- Complete PCA Assessments (international students only - if scheduled)
Spring 2019 | Graduate Arrival, Illinois Tech/I-Center SOAR,
and Stuart Pre-term Schedule Overview
See the calendar below for additional details, times, and locations of events.
|Date||Domestic Students||International Students|
On-Campus Housing Move-In
Pre-term Event Calendar
Copy these events to your personal calendar so that you don’t miss anything!
Week of January 6
Learn about the resources available to students through Stuart Student Affairs.