The Stuart School of Business in Chicago provides a dedicated Career Management Center (CMC) exclusively for business and public administration students within the larger tech university. Stuart's career professionals offer a variety of services designed to help you launch and grow your career.
The Stuart Career Management Center can help you
- Apply for thousands of job openings through Handshake (formerly Jobs4Hawks) and CareerShift online job databases
- Optimize and update your resume and cover letter, prep for interviews and job fairs, and manage your job search
- Assess your professional skills and identify the best career path for you
- Access a range of print and online resources to support your career development
- Network with industry professionals through workshops and networking events
- Connect with recruiters at campus career fairs, on-campus interviewing, company information sessions, Career Pathways by Program events, and industry guest speaker events
- Find internship and co-op opportunities and complete the necessary documentation for international students
Helen Ezenwa, Executive Director, Stuart Career Management Center
Helen Ezenwa came to the Stuart School of Business in 2013 with 18 years of experience in the private sector and higher education. For 12 of those years, she was involved in workforce development, and has more than 10 years of experience in sourcing talent at multiple levels and building talent pipelines. Most recently, Ms. Ezenwa was Vice President and Program Manager for technology, finance, compliance, HR, and operations development training programs at JP Morgan Chase. Ms. Ezenwa holds an M.B.A. from Loyola University Chicago and earned her bachelor’s degree from DePaul University in International Studies.
Shahzad Hussain, Senior Associate Director, Stuart Career Management Center
Shahzad Hussain joined the Stuart School of Business as Associate Director in 2013 after serving for several semesters as a career advisor. He has 13 years of experience working directly with international students, combined with extensive work experience both in the U.S. and in India. Mr. Hussain earned his Master's in Higher Education Administration and Policy from Northwestern University in 2016. He also has a Master’s in Electrical Engineering from Illinois Institute of Technology and an M.B.A. from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.
See the Stuart CMC in the news for highlighted job and internship opportunities, career tips, and more.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment to explore your career options or to learn more about any of these services.