The Stuart School of Business offers STEM designated degree programs. As an international student studying in one of these programs, you will be eligible to apply for the STEM optional practical training (OPT) extension through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Stuart STEM Designated Graduate Degree programs include:
- Master of Science in Marketing Analytics
- Master of Science in Environmental Management and Sustainability
- Master of Mathematical Finance
- Master of Science in Management Science (Tracks: Quantitative Finance or Analytics)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management Science (Tracks: Quantitative Finance or Analytics)
The extension allows you the opportunity to work in the U.S. for an additonal 24 months for a total of three years for F-1 students. In addition to gaining valuable U.S. work experience and increasing your professional network, the OPT extension allows for students to earn a U.S. salary post graduation and more chances to enter the H1B visa lottery.
Learn more about applying for an extension for Optional Practical Training (OPT).