May 15, 8:00am to 5:00pm
565 West Adams, Stuart School of Business
Chicago, IL 60661
A Water Sustainability Workshop on Tuesday, May 15 will be hosted by the Illinois Tech Sustainable Business Innovation Clinic and Geosyntec Consultants.
Leading experts in the field will present their initiatives and discuss new concepts for Sustainable Water Management. Learn more and register.
The Water Sustainability Workshop will take a closer look on the ideas and experiences in the field where leading experts can present their initiatives and discuss new concept for Sustainable Water Management. The goal of this workshop will raise awareness on the environmental, economic and social aspects of Water Management.
David St. Pierre, Executive Director - MWRDGC
- Matt Howard, VP - Milwaukee Water Council, Director - Alliance for Water Stewardship North America
- Joe Cleary, Senior Principal - Geosyntec Consultants
- Alexander Stage, CF Industries
- Joe Volpe, Principal - Geosyntec Consultants
- Bill Christiansen, Alliance for Water Efficiency
- Eleni Kouimelis, Winston & Strawn LLP
- Stephanie Sebor, Winston & Strawn LLP
- Jeff Chou, Environmental Compliance and Sustainability Leader, CHI Health and Wellbeing Champion
- Patrick Boyle, Director - Corporate Sustainability
- Marco Ugarte Irizarri, Sustainability Manager, Miller Coors
- Steve Frenkel, Executive Director - Current
- Dr. Liese Dallbauman, Northwestern