Illinois Institute of Technology
Mies (Main) Campus, Hermann Hall
3241 S. Federal Street, Chicago, IL
The fall 2019 Career Connections event on Wednesday, November 6 at 2–5 p.m., hosted by the Stuart School of Business at Illinois Tech, is an exclusive career fair featuring employers who looking to hire students pursuing business majors such as Finance, Mathematical Finance, Marketing Analytics, Business Administration (undergraduate and M.B.A.), Public Administration, and Environmental Management and Sustainability, as well as Industrial Technology and Management majors.
All Illinois Tech students and recent alumni are encouraged to attend!
Fall 2019 Participating Companies
Here is the list of employers that have signed up so far and the positions for which they will be recruiting:
- Motorola Solutions - Financial analysts, marketing analysts, business analysts, business development, project management
- Consolidated Electrical Distributors, Inc. - CED management trainee, management training summer intern
- City of Chicago, Employment Services Division - See City of Chicago website
- BMW Technology Corporation - Technical product managers, technical program managers
- Core Business Systems - Business analyst (systems), software customer support
- Avionos - Technical consultant, business analyst, technical analyst
- Urban Innovation Analysis - Urban policy analyst
- Gurtz Electric Co. - Project manager
- Fastenal Company - Sales support, sales manager
- SMC - Sales
- Powershare - Business development
- Connect Search - Pricing analyst, customer data analyst, finance analyst, deductions analyst
- Restaurant Depot - Buyer, analyst
- Telos Logistics - Associate and management level roles
If you are looking for an internship or a full-time position, then don't miss this opportunity to meet employers! All students and recent alumni are encouraged to attend. Students who are interested in attending this career fair must register. The last date to register is October 30, 2019.
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.
Sponsored by the Career Management Center at Stuart School of Business.
For Employers: Employer space at Career Connections is limited, so submit the event registration form to reserve your space today! Recruit top students and alumni (for internships and full-time opportunities) majoring in:
- Business Administration—Undergraduate or Accelerated M.B.A.
- Environmental Management and Sustainability
- Management Science
- Mathematical Finance
- Marketing Analytics
- Public Administration