IIT Main Campus
Perlstein Hall, Room 108
Career Services at Illinois Tech in association with the Stuart CMC will host "Making the Most of a Career Fair" on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 in Perlstein Hall Room 108 from 12:45-1:40 p.m.
Learn how to have a successful career fair experience, including:
- How to dress and impress
- How to research the organizations that interest you
- How to stand apart from the crowd
- How to maximize your time to meet all of the company representatives that interest you
- How to present yourself to the employer in one minute
- How to follow up with employers after the career fair
Seating is limited and is available on a first come first served basis. If you are serious about attending the career fair, then make sure you reserve your seat for this session today.