DTC Room 470
You have been selected for an interview! But are you ready? Are you confident?
Gain confidence when you learn how to prepare for interviews by:
- meeting a Stuart alumni with successful interviewing experience
- understanding what employers expect from interview candidates
- being prepared to expect common interview formats and questions, including behavioral interviews
- learning a process to make interview preparation easier and faster
- create and practice telling a behavioral story
If you are serious about learning how to interview well and land the job, then don't miss this session on Interview Prep on Thursday, October 15, 2015, Room 470, at the Downtown Campus from 3:45-5:45 p.m. This session will be conducted by Jessica Worny Janicki, a certified career coach. There is limited seating for this workshop and interested students should register to attend.
Questions? Contact Shahzad Hussain.