Professional students assist with your organization’s projects—at no cost to your organization.
More than 100 Chicago-based organizations work with the Stuart School of Business through its unique Advancing Career and Education (ACE) Program to accomplish their organizational goals. With the ACE Program, partner organizations benefit from having bright, motivated students who help with various projects. Simultaneously, Stuart students gain valuable workplace experience.
We invite you to join us as an ACE Partner, and look forward to providing your organization with the resources you need to complete your projects. Learn about current ACE Partners by reviewing partner profiles for Bronzeville Urban Development, Bulldog Solution, Inc., and Occasion.
Benefits to your company
- Individuals or teams of graduate students
- Each student available for 70 project hours over 12 weeks
- No cost to partners to participate in the program
- Students have advanced analytical and quantitative skills
- Global perspectives for your organization
Benefits to Stuart students
- Valuable workplace experiences
- Professional guidance and mentoring
- Connections with leading Chicago businesses
- Development of transferable skills
Types of Projects
Below are some examples of student projects from our ACE Partners.
- Marketing and communications
- Website development
- Market research/planning
- Social media
- Data analysis
- Event planning
- Administrative support
- And much more!
Stuart Students: Global Perspective, Professional Skills
Stuart’s globally-diverse students are earning graduate degrees in:
- Accelerated Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- M.S. Marketing Analytics
- M.S. Finance
- Master of Public Administration
- M.S. Sustainability Management
- Master of Mathematical Finance
Their coursework emphasizes
- Quantitative proficiency
- Analytical skills
- Technical foundations
- Innovative and entrepreneurial thinking
Contact the Stuart School of Business at email@example.com or 312.906.6586 to learn more about becoming an ACE partner.