|The Stuart School of Business at Illinois Institute of Technology is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International. Less than 5% of the world's 13,000 business programs have earned AACSB Accreditation.|
- Ranked 5th in the U.S. and 42nd globally overall by Financial Times for our M.S. in Finance program (2017)
- Ranked 17th in the U.S. in Financial Engineering programs for our Master of Mathematical Finance program (2018) by TFE Times.
- Ranked in the Global Top 100 for our M.B.A. program by the Aspen Institute
- Ranked 22nd in the Best Master's of Marketing programs by TFE Times (2018). Only business school in Chicago with a Marketing Analytics program—emphasizing data-driven methodologies.
- Only business school in Chicago with a part-time Ph.D. program
- Ranked 25th in North America by QuantNet (2017) for our Master of Mathematical Finance joint program with Illinois Tech's Department of Applied Mathematics.
- Ranked 24th for environmental sustainability programs in the Business as UNusual guide published by Net Impact (2014)
- Included in The Princeton Review's Best Business Schools listing for 2018
Established in 1890, Illinois Institute of Technology is a private, Ph.D.-granting university. The Stuart School of Business was established in 1969 with a bequest from Illinois Tech alumnus and financier Harold L. Stuart.
The Stuart School of Business at the Illinois Institute of Technology offers rigorous and relevant interdisciplinary education that advances careers in technologically-oriented private and public sector industries worldwide.