The Marketing Analytics graduate program was the first one of its kind in Chicago offered by a business school. This degree prepares you for careers as a market research analyst (currently listed by U.S. News and World Report as the #1 Best Business Job), social media marketing specialist, or a professional in a marketing services firm, corporate marketing department, and branding agency.
The Stuart School of Business prepares students to be forward-thinking marketing specialists who can convert data into insights, transform information into communication, and translate marketing analytics into competitive advantage to drive business success in the next economy.
8 core courses
3 elective courses
11 courses (33 total credit hours)
Full-time students are expected to enroll in at least three courses per semester and can complete their degrees in two years. Part-time students can enroll in as few as one course per semester and can take up to five years to complete their degrees.
Marketing Analytics Core Courses
- Creating, Communicating and Delivering Customer Value
- Business Analytics for Competitive Advantage
- Marketing Research & Engineering
- Social Media Marketing Analytics
- Spreadsheet Modeling
View all course listings and descriptions.
Stuart offers a co-terminal degree that allows students to complete a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (B.S.B.A.) with a Master of Science in Marketing Analytics in as few as five years.
- Completed Online Application
- Minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- GMAT or GRE score within five years of testing date. The GRE or GMAT requirement may be waived on a case-by-case basis for highly qualified applicants based on work experience and prior academic performance.
- Professional Statement
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score, if required.