The Marketing Analytics graduate program was the first one of its kind in Chicago offered by a business school. This degree prepares you for careers as a market research analyst (currently listed by U.S. News and World Report as the #1 Best Business Job), social media marketing specialist, or a professional in a marketing services firm, corporate marketing department, and branding agency.
The Stuart School of Business prepares students to be forward-thinking marketing specialists who can convert data into insights, transform information into communication, and translate marketing analytics into competitive advantage to drive business success in the next economy.
The Marketing Analytics Advisory Council (MAAC) was created to align the Marketing Analytics curriculum with industry practices and emerging analytics methods and technology. These industry thought leaders provide valuable insights for the Marketing Analytics program. Read more about MAAC's members.
8 core courses
3 elective courses
11 courses (33 total credit hours)
Full-time students are expected to enroll in at least three courses per semester and can complete their degrees in two years. Part-time students can enroll in as few as one course per semester and can take up to five years to complete their degrees.
Marketing Analytics Core Courses
- Creating, Communicating and Delivering Customer Value
- Business Analytics for Competitive Advantage
- Marketing Research & Engineering
- Social Media Marketing Analytics
- Spreadsheet Modeling
View all course listings and descriptions.
Stuart offers a co-terminal degree that allows students to complete a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (B.S.B.A.) with a Master of Science in Marketing Analytics in as few as five years.
- Completed Online Application
- Minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- GMAT or GRE score within five years of testing date. The GRE or GMAT requirement may be waived on a case-by-case basis for highly qualified applicants based on work experience and prior academic performance.
- Professional Statement
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score, if required.