|The Stuart School of Business at Illinois Institute of Technology is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International. Less than 5% of the world's 13,000 business programs have earned AACSB Accreditation.|
- Ranked 3rd in the U.S. and 35th globally overall by Financial Times for our M.S. in Finance program (2016)
- Ranked 20th in the U.S. in Finance programs for our M.S. in Finance program (2016) by The Financial Engineer.
- Ranked in the Global Top 100 for our M.B.A. program by the Aspen Institute
- Only business school in Chicago with a Marketing Analytics program—emphasizing data-driven methodologies
- Only business school in Chicago with a part-time Ph.D. program
- Ranked 29th in North America by QuantNet (2015) and 17th in the U.S. for financial engineering by TFE Times (2016) for our Master of Mathematical Finance joint program with Illinois Tech's Department of Applied Mathematics.
- Ranked 24th for environmental sustainability programs in the Business as UNusual guide published by Net Impact (2014)
- Included in The Princeton Review's Best Business Schools listing for 2016
Established in 1890, Illinois Institute of Technology is a private, Ph.D.-granting university. The Stuart School of Business was established in 1969 with a bequest from Illinois Tech alumnus and financier Harold L. Stuart.
The mission of the Harold L. Stuart School of Business at Illinois Institute of Technology is to teach a range of private and public sector academic programs that are supportive across various academic disciplines designed to enhance “real-world” and socially responsible perspectives. This approach incorporates analytic/quantitative/technological/qualitative skills through the multi-disciplinary components of strategically competitive leadership to full-time and in-career globally diverse students. To further enhance the dissemination of knowledge beyond classroom activities, we are committed to conducting theoretical and applied research among the private and public sectors.